Thursday, July 5, 2007

Thermal Thursday

Ay yay yay! It is 114 outside! Summer is here for sure. No more teasingly hot days followed by an 80 degree day.

But I did get to gym today for a one mile warm up on the TM followed by 75 minute BD class.

The combo du jour is a spin-off on Tuesday's:

shimmy rrllrrll forward while raising arms
shimmy rrllrrll backward while lowering arms
iceskating move with kick to
4 right hip bumps/lifts while raising right arm
spin to left and figure 8
flamenco grapevine right and then left (unsure what this move is called)
half circle with foot forward to back with hips drop (2)
travelling hip lift (sort of Egyptian) forward
snakes arms (4) shimmy (3) quick shoulder lift and drop (1)

It was fun and I feel like a million bucks. Now I wish I was as motivated to drive all the way across town in the heat to lead another WW meeting tonight!

Points are at 13. I am counting again.

No comments: