Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Good Comeback

Ok, this afternoon crazy wedding Monday finally caught up with me and I wanted nothing but to sleep for two hours before my meeting. So I copped out on Body Pain class. Sorry, it is 112 outside and I just got back from driving around in the heat and rushing off again to do the class and shower and get back into my business suit didn't appeal. Downtime was needed.

But I had a second wind. My meeting was energetic and I was upbeat and "on." I think I left them feeling good and motivated.

No joiners tonight and I realized I had a choice... I could go to Golden Spoon and get yogurt for dinner (and to bring home) or I could sneak in a BD class I never get to take since it starts so early on a Tuesday night. So guess what I did, yep, I made it hence to BD class.

There was a sub, but she was good and knew the teacher's moves in and out so we had a good lesson/workout.

The combo du jour was:

double shimmy right/left/right/left while walking forward, hands going gradually up
same backward, hands going down.
iceskate lean L, R , L, kick R (look at foot)
horseshoe hip drops start forward left (f, b, f, b)
again with hands out and in air
turn to left (1,2,3) and hip lift on right
turn right and hip lift on left
2 big hip circles (or one made of 4 hipcircles) counterclockwise
jump shimmy with starburst arms and pretty hands down
I would personally end with a shoulder shimmy instead

Voila!

No comments: